Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Post :)

Hello all readers!

I am pleased to say this is the first official post on my school's Robotics Team Blog!

Team 3501, Fremont Firebirds, is a fairly new team to the whole FIRST program. This is going to be our third year involved and we're already headed off to a great start. The build season doesn't start until January 5, 2013 but my team is still meeting in preperation for that. Like today for instance, all the leads of the Mechanical, Electrical, Software, PR/Business and President met for planning the season. Because of that meeting this blog was born! I shall be uploading photos from our previous two seasons and keep updates as we continue on from here. I hope you my dear reader shall subscribe and watch as our season progresses!

Sincerely,
Hailey Sanidad
PR/Business Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment