Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Updating Blogs

Salutations!

I have tried to keep this blog up to date with everything that has been happening with my team. I am glad to say we will be having another meeting this Thursday, December 13th. There is not much to report other than what I have been working on individually. I have no knack for website or blog design, but I kept wondering to myself if there was anything I could do to improve the blog. I thought it would be cool to add a countdown under the title, slowly letting the days slip away until the start of Kickoff. It would also be cool to have one counting to the end of Build Season and then to our Regional Competitions. Unfortunately, I had no idea how I was going to bring my idea to fruition. I searched under the pre-made gadgets yet Blogger did not supply the countdown I was searching for. The websites I found did not aid me, most were only able to supply me with code for a website. I had not idea how to use that so I did the next best thing I could think of. I managed to find a website that would allow me to design a countdown that fit my needs. I then linked it to the blog. I know it isn't as cool having the numbers directly under the heading saying "25 days 13 hours 33 minutes and 33 seconds" until January 5th, but I must say I am happier knowing I have it linked to the blog. I have also linked our actual team website right next to the countdown. Even though these additions are minor, I'm glad to have improved the blog little by little. Here's to new ideas and for more of them in the future!

Sincerely,
Hailey Sanidad
PR/Buisness Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment